The Back Story:
That Clever Clementine’s POP Thru The Parks collection was designed to tie in with Indie Untangled’s Knitting Our National Parks Project. I will offer an exclusive yarny accessory to coincide with the release of each 2017 yarn installment.
The item will be available for pre-order for two weeks, or until the limited edition of 24 pieces is sold out, whichever comes first. (Please note that all previous releases have sold out in twelve hours.)
All items in the collection feature delightful fabric from Amy Peppler Adams’s “Soda Nation” Collection; the October bags have cheerful yellow swirl lining.
Here’s What’s New!
I’m pleased to introduce the third item in this collection, That Clever Clementine’s POPpy bag, released to coincide with Jill Draper’s eye-popping “Walk in the Park” and “Desert Dusk” colorways. My zip pouches are always popular, but this one is extra special — I’m making sweet little Pop Bottle zipper pulls for you!
In addition to holding small-to-medium size knitting/crochet projects, folks say they use these bags to tote all kinds of things — cosmetics, jewelry, phones, and other small items. This one is a terrific size, spacious and yet not too large, and sturdily interfaced. I think you’ll get a lot of use from this handy bag, so if you’re going to pop for one new yarny accessory this month, I hope you’ll consider this one.
This Limited Edition item is $36, plus $4 s/h (sorry, US only).
• Pre-orders open at 9:00 a.m. EDT, October 6, at ThatCleverClementine.com.
• Order period closes when 24 bags sell out, no later than midnight EDT October 20, 2017.
• Orders will ship on or before November 22, 2017.
The Fine Print:
• This bag is slightly wedge-shaped, so a bit wider at the top than the bottom. At the top, it measures about 11″ wide; it is about 9.5″ tall (28 cm x 24 cm) when measured flat. The bag’s base is about 3.5″ (8.25 cm) deep.
• As with all handsewn items, please expect some minor variations. In particular, print placement will vary, so you will not get the exact assortment of pop caps you see here.
• All items are made by me, in our pet-free, smoke-free home.