• Applications for returning vendors will be accepted from Feb. 1 to March 1, with notification of acceptance by March 20. If application is not received by March 1, returning vendor applications will be placed in the general pool for later consideration alongside new vendors.
• Applications for new vendors will be accepted from March 1 to May 31, with notification of acceptance by July 1
• Vendors who are not selected, or who submit applications after May 31, will be placed on a vendor waiting list and will be contacted if space opens up.
• Vendors will be selected via a jury process, with the goal of showcasing high-quality products from a variety of artisans.
• Vendors are allowed to submit applications for both the 2017 New York Sheep and Wool Festival and the Indie Untangled Trunk Show, but vendors who are accepted to have booths at the Festival will not be permitted to also vend at Indie Untangled.
• Each space will cost $80, to be paid upon notification of acceptance. If payment is not received by Sept. 1, 2017, the vendor space will be forfeited. Vendors who need to cancel must send notification in writing via email by Sept. 20 of the current year to receive reimbursement. Payments are nonrefundable after this date.
• Vendors can sell hand-dyed or custom-milled yarn and fiber, handspun yarn, knitting/crochet patterns and books, and/or other fiber-related accessories that they produce or design themselves. Vendors must receive prior approval to sell goods made by other artisans or businesses.
• Vendors are not granted exclusive rights to sell any particular item.
• Vendors assume all risk for their property. Neither Indie Untangled, nor the Best Western Plus, will be responsible for any loss or damage from any cause. Vendors assume all rights and responsibilities for the conduct of their operations including, but not limited to: obtaining liability and general coverage insurance for vendor-related activities and adhering to all local and state ordinances and regulations. Information on obtaining a temporary sales tax certificate of authority will be sent out to vendors at least one month prior to the show.
• As per hotel rules, no outside food is allowed in the event space.
Vendor spaces: Vendor spaces are approximately 8’ x 8’. These size limits will be strictly enforced to ensure there is enough space for each vendor as well as a safe, comfortable shopping experience.
Vendors can select either a 6-foot-long table or one small round table, to be used with free-standing racks or grid walls. (Please note that these are cocktail tables, seen here in the center, and cannot hold merchandise.) The hotel has 20 long tables and five small round tables to provide free of charge, along with tablecloths and chairs. If the 20 long tables provided by the hotel are claimed, the hotel will be able to rent extra, but vendors must pay a $15 rental fee if they need a long table. The first 20 accepted vendors who note a preference for a long table will receive one. Vendors with double spaces will be asked to pay for their second table should they require one.
Event hours: The Rhinebeck Trunk Show will run from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. on Oct. 20, 2017. Vendors must be present for the entire event.
Set-up and break-down: Vendors will be admitted to the space at 10 a.m. Booth set-up must be finished by 3:30 p.m.; at that time, staff/helpers/other vendors are allowed to shop. Please consider these time constraints when you are planning your booth design; no vendor will be admitted to the room prior to 10 a.m.
Break down will begin promptly at 8 p.m.; no breaking down of displays shall take place prior to 8 p.m.