Read the contest rules before entering.
• You must be registered to attend the Indie Untangled in-person or online show in order to enter.
• Projects must have been cast on no earlier than 12:01 a.m. in your time zone on June 17, 2023 in order to qualify.
• You can enter as many FOs as you wish, but you will need to fill out this form separately for each completed project.
• You'll receive additional entries if your project uses cables or colorwork elements, or if your project uses yarn or a pattern from an Indie Untangled vendor or sponsor. You can select them from the form below.
• Projects must be finished and entered by 11:59 p.m. Eastern time on October 19, 2023.
• Fill out the form only after your project is completed.
• Create a Ravelry project page for your entry. Alternatively, you can post a photo from a public social media post (i.e. Instagram, Facebook or a blog).
• Projects must be tagged on Ravelry with iu2023makealong or social media with #iu2023makealong
• Winners will be chosen via random number generator and contacted by the end of October 2023.
• If you enter, you grant Indie Untangled rights to repost your photos, with credit, on the Indie Untangled blog and social media accounts and on the Ravelry forums.
There will be two winners in each category
• A skein of Revival DK in Sun Soaked and Charmer from Plies & Hellhounds
• A United Cowl kit in the Cherry Capital colorway from Why Knot Fibers, Mitchell Wool Co and The Bean Knits
• Two skeins of BFL Aran in the colorways Someday I'll Find My Way Home and Who Am I the Greatest from Crafter Gamer Geek
• A $50 gift card from Sassy Black Yarns
• A skein of yarn in the color of the winner's choice from PassionKNITS Yarn and skein of yarn in the color of the winner's choice from Geektastic Fibers
• A skein of Gloria DK in the color of the winner's choice from RMR Yarn Co.
• Two skeins of Mixed Berries on Organic 360 Sock from Verse Yarns
• An After the Storm Shawl kit with three skeins of fingering-weight yarn from Why Knot Fibers and the After the Storm pattern by The Bean Knits
• A $100 gift card and one sock pattern from AT Haynes House Yarns
• A Fa La La La La - Staple Sock Set from The Sheepyshire and a Casi Casi/El Lado Obscuro Sock Set in Gloria (full skein) and Yax (Mini) from RMR Yarn Co.
Sweater - Adult
• A $100 gift card from Indie Untangled
• A $100 gift card from Why Knot Fibers
Top — this includes bralettes, tank tops/vests and short-sleeved (shorter than 3/4 length) tees
• A $100 gift card from Woolerton Estate Yarns
• Two skeins of Eco Merino Fingering in colors of the winner's choice from Wull Studios
"*" indicates required fields