BIG news from Factory Girl!!!! We are launching a quarterly subscription box and preorders for Box #1 are open now!
Treat yourself or your favorite knitting friend to a little magic with a box curated with the Factory Girl’s favorite things. Discover new products, indie dyers, and more! Each quarter is inspired by a closeup of a beautiful flower image (seen in the photos).
* An exclusive knitting pattern with coordinating hand-dyed yarn
* An array of curated items from the Factory Girl’s favorite makers — these may be tools, gift items, decor, food/drink, and more. (PS – I am SO excited for this first box… it’s SOOO hard to keep it a secret!!!! 🤭)
* There will be opportunities to add on special items or to customize some selections (January has a custom Factory Girl Candle add-on)
* Boxes will ship the first week of the new quarter beginning in January 2024
* Opportunities to purchase additional items featured in the box for your friends or more yarn for future projects
* Join other subscribers for an online Maker Meet-up following the release of each box
We will have a KAL each quarter for the pattern with online Knit-Nights, giveaways and more fun!
* Buy for the year, half year or just one at a time (discounts for half-year and full-year options)
* Quarter: This is a purchase of one box for the current quarter — Cost is $85 + USPS shipping
* Half-Year: This is for the purchase of two boxes; they will ship concurrently. If you purchase in October, your boxes will ship in January and April. Cost is $150 + USPS shipping.
* Full-Year: This is for the purchase of four boxes, one box per quarter. Cost is $275 + USPS shipping.
Order early as there are a limited number of spots each quarter. The first box will ship the first week of January 2024 (preorders for each quarter will open 45 days in advance).
The Factory Girl Maker’s Boxes are a great way to bring together new businesses, indie dyers, designers, and makers… expand on our community and meet new friends. Each box is curated with unique products that you will not find easily every day. Each box will be a discovery of new products, ones you may have seen but have not been able to find at a local shop, and maybe an item or two you are familiar but have learned something new about. I can’t wait to bring these to you and spend time with each Maker’s Box recipient sharing all the things and making together!