That Clever Clementine’s POP Thru The Parks collection has been designed to tie in with IndieUntangled’s National Parks Project, which has offered four special colorways in 2017, each by a different indie dyer.
This item will be available for pre-order for two weeks, or until the limited edition of 24 pieces is sold out, whichever comes first. (Please note: previous releases have sold out in as little as 1.5 hours.) All items in the collection feature delightful fabric from Amy Peppler Adams’s “Soda Nation” Collection; the December bowls have pumpkin-ish lining with wee yellow dots.
This is the final item in this collection. I hope you’ve enjoyed it, and will check back in 2018 for more limited edition fun!
Here’s one of my POPular yarn bowls, released to coincide with DuckDuckWool’s eye-popping Glaciers & Wildflowers colorway. These foldable, unbreakable yarn bowls offer a safe place for your yarn as well as a cozy repository for your knitting when you set it aside.
Go ahead, curl up on the couch with your knitting — you can put this soft bowl anywhere, without worrying about it breaking. When the dog jumps up and your bowl goes rollin’ … phew … no broken crockery to cry over! (Plus, customers tell me they use these bowls to keep all manner of household items tidy, from rolled up hand towels to remote controls, from last night’s jewelry and pocket change to dinner rolls.)
• This Limited Edition item is $32, plus $4 s/h (Sorry, US only.)
• Pre-orders open at 9:00 a.m. EDT, December 8, at ThatCleverClementine.com.
• Order period closes when 24 bags sell out, no later than midnight EDT December 22, 2017.
• Orders will ship on or before January 26, 2018.
THE FINE PRINT:
• Bowl is about 7″ tall at full extension; you can roll it up or down as desired. It is also about 7″ in diameter.
• As with all handsewn items, please expect some minor variations. In particular, print placement will vary, so you will not get the exact assortment of pop caps you see here.
• All items are made by me, in our pet-free, smoke-free home.