What to stash this week: Think pink


I’m sure many of you have had your lives touched by breast cancer in some way. If you’re looking to sport some pink hand knits in October for Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Sarah of Sarah’s Spindle has you covered. She’s dyed up a ton of bubblegum colored and peachy pink yarns in some lovely fibers, including Cashmere, silk, alpaca, Merino — even bison. She’s also offering free shipping for the first two weeks of October when you use the code GETYOURPINK.


Also, set your alarms: Ami of Lakes Yarn and Fiber has scheduled an update today at 4 p.m. PST. She’s including two new silk blends that sound pretty swoon worthy. One is a worsted weight blend of 60% Merino and 40% silk and the other is a fingering weight blend of 60% superwash Merino, 20% yak and 20% silk.

Leave a Reply

You have to agree to the comment policy.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.