• Applications for returning vendors will be accepted from Feb. 1 to March 1, with notification of acceptance by April 1. If application is not received by March 1, returning vendor applications will be placed in the general pool for later consideration alongside new vendors.
• Applications for new vendors will be accepted from March 1 to May 31, with notification of acceptance by July 1
• Vendors who are not selected, or who submit applications after May 31, will be placed on a vendor waiting list and will be contacted if space opens up.
• Vendors will be selected via a jury process, with the goal of showcasing a variety of unique, high-quality products from small yarn and fiber businesses.
• Designers are encouraged to apply in partnership with a dyer or dyers.
• Vendors are allowed to submit applications for both the 2018 New York Sheep and Wool Festival and the Indie Untangled Trunk Show, but vendors who are accepted to have booths at the Festival will not be permitted to also vend at Indie Untangled.
• Each space will cost $160, to be paid upon notification of acceptance. If payment is not received by Aug. 1, 2018, the vendor space will be forfeited. Vendors who need to cancel must send notification in writing via email by Aug. 19 of the current year to receive reimbursement. Payments are nonrefundable after this date.
• Vendors can sell hand-dyed or custom-milled yarn and fiber, handspun yarn, knitting/crochet patterns and books, and/or other fiber-related accessories that they produce or design themselves. Vendors must receive prior approval from the organizer of Indie Untangled to sell goods made by other artisans or businesses.
• Vendors are not granted exclusive rights to sell any particular item.
• Vendors assume all risk for their property. Neither Indie Untangled, nor the Saugerties Performing Arts Factory, will be responsible for any loss or damage from any cause. Vendors assume all rights and responsibilities for the conduct of their operations including, but not limited to: obtaining liability and general coverage insurance for vendor-related activities and adhering to all local and state ordinances and regulations. Information on obtaining a temporary sales tax certificate of authority will be sent out to vendors at least one month prior to the show.
Vendor spaces: Vendor spaces are approximately 10’ x 10’. These size limits will be strictly enforced to ensure there is enough space for each vendor as well as a safe, comfortable shopping experience.
One long table (6 or 8 feet), as well as tablecloths and chairs, is included with the booth fee; second tables can be requested on the application and will be provided only based on availability; a rental fee may be required.
Event hours: The 2018 Rhinebeck Trunk Show will run from 1 p.m. to 8 p.m. on Oct. 19, 2018. Vendors must be present for the entire event.
Event venue: The 2018 Rhinebeck Trunk Show will take place at the Saugerties Performing Arts Factory, 169 Ulster Ave., Saugerties, N.Y.
Set-up and break-down: Setup will take place from 3 to 9 p.m. on Thursday, Oct. 18 and 8 a.m. to noon on Friday, Oct. 19. Please note on the application which day you will begin setting up.
Booth set-up must be finished by 12 noon on the day of the event. At that time, staff/helpers/other vendors are allowed to shop. Please consider these time constraints when you are planning your booth design.
Break down will begin promptly at 8 p.m.; no breaking down of displays shall take place prior to 8 p.m.