Better late than never, the last of the winter lotion bar fragrances have made it up in the shop! They are delightfully festive scents so I’ll just get right to the descriptions:
• Champagne Fizz: bright, juicy, sweet, bubbly, effervescent.
• Fresh Snow: bright, clean, vetiver, ozone, mountaintop breeze.
• Gingersnap: warm, sweet, spice, cinnamon, ginger, vanilla.
• Jingleberry: sweetness, holiday, spruce tree, merriment.
• Peppermint Cocoa: rich, chocolate, cream, peppermint, decadent.
• Ribbon Candy: spun sugar, fruity, joyous, seasonal.
• Winter Gardenia: floral, gardenia, lilac, jasmine, peppermint, fresh.
• Winter Clementine lip balm: sweet, juicy, citrus, subtle, sublime.
We also have two winter-themed gift sets available for those doing some last-minute shopping: Season’s Treats (Gingersnap, Peppermint Cocoa, and Ribbon Candy) and Winter Wonderland (Fresh Snow, Jingleberry, and Winter Gardenia). Each gift set contains three sample-sized lotion bars packaged in a sweet little cotton-muslin bag, perfect for gifting or for a special treat for yourself!
Please keep shipping times in mind if ordering for the holidays! The last day to order for shipping before Christmas is Friday, Dec. 19th. I will be out of town between Dec. 20 and Dec. 28th and will resume shipping orders on Dec. 29th.
Finally, be sure to check out the wonderful review of my lotion bars and a special giveaway and coupon code on the Knitting Sarah blog!