Hello Fiber Friends!
Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Robin Cameron and I am the owner and operator of Loved Ones Yarn. I launched my business earlier this year and found a successful start in the greater Seattle area of Washington state, where I live with my husband and two young sons. As a knitter of nearly 10 years, I’ve recently discovered the creative joy of dying yarn.
Experimenting with new bases is always fun, but currently, my shop showcases full skeins of:
* MCN fingering
* 80/20 SW Merino/nylon single-ply super bulky
* 85/15 SW Merino/Donegal Neps Tweed
* 20/40/20 Superfine alpaca/wool/nylon fingering
* Various three-skein color kits in 75/25 SW Merino/nylon fingering
* Various sock kits in 75/25 SW Merino/nylon fingering
* Unique shawl kits containing one full skein and three coordinating tonal minis
An 80-skein shop update is on the horizon. In preperation for my pop-up at Serial Knitters in Kirkland, Wash., on Saturday, January 12th, the dye pots will be fired up and cookin’ this week. Whatever is left after the trunk show will be listed in the shop, upon which another blog post will be made here to announce and showcase what is left. These current photos show what is in store now, but to get an accurate count of colorways available and to see more than what is pictured here, please visit my Etsy shop.
I’m so glad to join this community of dyers, knitters, crocheters and sewers!