Our Cross Body bags just got an upgrade!
They now feature a fully detachable and adjustable cross body straps!
Some of the bags feature coated cotton. It is a special coated cotton, from Le Jacquard Français, an historical textile brand created in the Vosges (very near my home) in 1861.
Some of the bags feature soft cotton in dazzling colours and patterns.
All bags have:
– a generous pocket, three big and one for a pen or crochet hook
– drawstring cotton cord
– long crossbody strap or wrist strap (easily recognisable in the pictures)
– interiors lined with soft light weight cotton
– crossbody straps that are completely detachable and adjustable
– non-repeatable fabric patterns: once they are gone, they gone forever
– a super light weight, just over 120g for the biggest
– a lot of space, and they can carry several skeins of yarn
– super soft cotton
All bags are handmade by me in France, from the cutting, the washing, and the sewing, all to the last thread!
And if you are worried about me going to queue at the post to send your orders, rest assured: I self stamp all your orders in my atelier and I then slip them in the mailbox! It is sure, it is practical, and it will reach safely your home!