Vagabondo is a fun hat and the beginning of my experimentation with wandering cables! It is also a playful investigation into asymmetry within symmetry, a concept that is evolving in my head and that I would love to express in my knitting and sewing world.
You can enjoy it with a 25% off with code VAGA25 on Ravelry until the end of February!
Vagabondo means wanderer in Italian and it represents what this cables are doing: wandering around your head, creating a unique textured fabric. The wandering cables are not assembled in a traditional way, but instead they form a new textured fabric made of moving waves.
“Io Vagabondo” is also a very famous Italian song, by the group Nomadi.
(My son, who’s modelling the hat, is known to have a very big head, that’s why the hat is an adult size!)
– Clear written instruction in English and Italian
– Easy to follow charts
– Easily fit from pre-teen to adult
– Professionally tech edited
– Tips to knit cables without a cable needle
– Perfect for beginners and cable beginners as well