It’s the six month anniversary of Asylum Fibers! To celebrate this little milestone, the Oak Grove Quilter (who happens to be my brilliant mother) made some fabulous limited edition project bags. These high-quality bags are the perfect size for a wide variety of projects. I even fit a short-sleeved sweater in mine!
– The outer fabric is a blood splatter print by Robert Kaufman and the interior and zipper are red.
– The stand-out feature of this bag is the metal bar encased along the edge of the zipper, which holds the bag open when unzipped so it acts as a yarn bowl.
– There is one inner pocket measuring 6″ x 3″, bearing the Asylum Fibers Logo.
– Overall dimensions are 9″ long x 4″ wide x 6″ tall.
– The interfacing used between the outer fabric and the lining give this bag a real sturdiness that’s hard to find in similar products.