Our latest update is now live on the website and it is Pendle Chunky, our buttery-soft Superwash extrafine Merino. It is perfect for winter accessories as well as lovely cosy jumpers/cardigans. For project inspiration for this yarn check out our blog post HERE. We have a selection of exciting variegated colourways alongside our signature semi-solid colourways. Images show colourways Aquilegia and Dyepot Luck
Have you seen the stunning Patchwork Jacket by Claire Montgomery in this month’s issue of Inside Crochet? The image shown is used courtesy of Inside Crochet, with photography by Mavric Photography. This design uses simple granny square motifs to evoke patchwork quilts. The pattern uses our Milburn DK (Superwash BFL/silk) in 10 colours but could also be a good way to use up stash. Obviously (!) we have yarn packs for the design on the website. The listing includes the sizing information for the pattern and each size option includes the right quantities of yarn for each size. Inside Crochet is available in many stores in the UK as well as being available online.
We may be a bit quiet over the next week as we prepare for Yorkshire Yarn Fest on 4th and 5th March 2023 at Sandburn Hall, Flaxton, York in the UK. You can find information on their website, buy tickets and find out about the workshops taking place over the weekend. We are saving some of our planned updates for the show so if you are coming to see us you will get first dibs on fade sets of yarn (shown in the images), mini skeins and more!
Amici di Maglia in Italy have had a recent delivery of Milburn 4ply and Bowland 4ply so check out their website to get hold of these yarns. We are also about to send another shipment to them so keep an eye on their stock. They also have Oakworth 4ply, Pendle DK and Nateby 4ply in stock!! We have a list of all our stockists around the world on our website, you can find it in the footer menu at the bottom of the page.
We are continuing to see progress with shipping of some international orders from January following the Royal Mail cyber attack, below is a summary of the current status:
– International orders placed and shipped before 23rd December should have been delivered. Please contact us if they have not.
– International orders placed over the festive break are in the system and starting to be processed and have mostly been delivered. Please contact us if they have not.
– EU orders placed since 12th January have been shipped and should be moving through the system.
– International orders (NON EU) shipped between 12th January and 31st January are starting to be acknowledged and make progress but the newest are moving first. A complaint has been raised with Royal Mail about this. We have contacted the affected customers, please let us know if you have not heard from us.
– International orders shipped after 31st January *should* be almost back to a normal service but a little slower.