Welcome to the Fiber Coven Full Moon Club, a curated witchy knitting kit and ritual themed to each month’s Full Moon for all of 2021. This is a preorder that gets you the second Quarter’s club deliveries. All months will be shipped at once in mid-March in one package.
Quarter Two 2021
April – Pink Moon, exercising creativity
May – Flower Moon, basking in nature
June – Strawberry Moon, practicing self love
Each month is an individually packaged kit and sealed with a custom wax seal to persevere the surprise! The second photo shows January’s Wolf Moon kit to give you an example of the kind of the things you can expect. You will not receive any of the exact items in this kit, it is just an example of previous month’s clubs!
Every month includes the following:
– One 20g fingering weight mini skein of yarn hand dyed by Lauren of Valkyrie Fibers in a special colorway dyed just for this club
– One spell pouch knitting pattern designed by Emily of Kitty With A Cupcake to be used with the included mini skein if desired. You will receive a Ravelry download code in your package to get your pattern PDFs. Each month’s spell pouch will be themed to the name of the Full Moon for that month. The bags will be various shapes and use various knitting techniques. Bags could also be used for crystals, dice, headphones, notions, or whatever you want!
– One tea light, made with 100% USA grown soy and hand poured by Emily in a phthalate-free scent themed to that month’s moon theme
– Intention setting ritual printed on a postcard themed to that month
– Extra surprises! We don’t want to give away all the surprises but to give you an idea these could be things like handmade art, notions, tea, handspun, or items needed for the ritual like crystals, tea, herbs, etc, or notions to use in the patterns like buttons, charms, stitch markers, etc.
Rituals are being planned by Emily of Kitty With A Cupcake and will all be secular, non-deity-specific, intention setting rituals. The idea is that you could perform each ritual on the Full Moon for that month. Even if you are just getting into witchcraft or haven’t fully embraced it yet the activities included in the club will be useful and fun for you too!
Lauren is planning a soft but grungy matching aesthetic so all of the minis will look nice together. If you’re wanting a shawl instead of spell pouches, Emily will release a mini skein shawl pattern later this year that will be free to whoever joins the whole year worth of clubs. Members of the Fiber Coven Patreon will be able to test knit the shawl if desired.
Additionally we’re throwing a little bit of luck into the mix! Each quarter we will have a couple lucky winners. One person will receive one FULL 100g skein of yarn in that month’s colorway and another person will receive one FULL 4 oz candle in that month’s scent!
We are also running a Knit-Along for The Full Moon Club! Post your finished spell pouch projects on Ravelry and if you complete the whole quarter you will be entered in a drawing to win the next quarter’s kits for FREE! Join our Fiber Coven Patreon too for a whole Discord Channel to discuss the club with fellow Coven members! Plus, Coven members get early access to Emily’s upcoming Waxing Moon shawl pattern which is the perfect pattern to use with 20g mini skein advent calendars!