Wonderland Yarns is introducing a new monthly yarn club for 2024, inviting you to the premier event of the year as they take a “Tour of the Season,” venturing into society at well-known literary country manors, city estates, masked ballrooms — and maybe even a garden party or two. A set of 12 lush tones that you’d find in and around parties and ballrooms have been chosen to form a cohesive palette for the year (see poster for color inspritation). Hand-dyed variegated yarns feature a range of dyeing techniques in universally appealing colors.
Each monthly club subscription includes:
• Yarn: Each month’s hand-dyed colorway is inspired by a grand literary event and is available on our base of the year, Mad Hatter sport, or that month’s featured base.
• Optional add-on skeins — new for 2024, purchase additional skeins in the limited-edition colorway
• Block of the Month Pattern: a new, ongoing Block of the Month project (knitting or crochet options each month)
• Pattern Library: Current club members will have year-long access to an ever-changing pattern library of one-skein patterns and/or can choose to participate in the Block of the Month project, where we will play with new stitches each month. The blocks can be sewn together to create a blanket at the end of the year. Once a block is released it will be available for the remainder of the year allowing crafters to commit to the year and work all 12 square designs, or choose which square they like best.
• Delights: Each monthly “party” includes an “invitation” with work-in-progress card on the reverse and a set of custom made stitch markers.
Lovely yarns and delights, in your mailbox, monthly! Tour of the Season yarn club is now open for sign-ups!