“East Bound” is a new shawl from Michele Costa of 144 Stitches designed special using one skein of out DK Yak/Silk/Merino and 8 of our DK Superwash Merino/nylon minis. It was originally designed for our 12 Days Of Christmas in July Advent Kit. Shawl kits are now available for this gorgeous shawl. There is both a knit and crochet version. Bonus: the pattern is included in the shawl kit! Free shipping with code INDIE.
We are excited to announce our second annual 12 Days of Christmas in July advent kit!
What to know:
– With the purchase of this kit you will receive 12 individually wrapped gifts (plus some extra treats)
– You open one gift a day for the first 12 days of July
– Included in the kit is a pattern (knit or crochet) that uses the yarn in the kit. Patterns are being designed by Michele Costa of 144 stitches
– Presale – order before May 17th to save $5 (code: EARLYBIRD)
– Kit price $110 valued over $125
Email us at [email protected] if you have any questions.
Hi all! Hope everyone is staying safe in this crazy world. My name is Amanda, the daughter of the mother-daughter indie dye team. We dye all of out yarn in our 7th floor apartment in NY. This spring we announced a new base perfect for spring and summer projects. It is a DK weight 50/50 cotton/Merino blend. It feels wonderful in your hands when working it up and even better on when you finish your project.