Alley Cat Yarns of Ottawa, Canada presents: Canadian Holiday gift sets! These curated sets include a range of Canadian-sourced goodies perfect for the yarn crafter in your life (that includes you!).
The complete set includes all of these curated items:
1. A hand-thrown smooth porcelain clay cat-themed yarn bowl, from Robin Badger Pottery in Quebec’s Eastern Townships. Fired to 2250 degrees F and glazes are lead free and food safe.
2. A pattern for the Ripple Wave Beanie by Amanda Albers of ALW Handmade in Ottawa, Ontario.
3. A flooftastic giant 6-inch pom pom with which to adorn your hat, also from the talented Amanda at ALW Handmade.
4. A hand-epoxied notions tin, cat stitch markers, and progress keeper from Sandy at Firefly Notes, a fantastic British Columbia-based craft business
5. A surprise beautiful and useful notion from Quebec’s Twill and Print.
6. A skein of Queenie Merino/Cashmere/nylon Aran-weight yarn, well suited to the Ripple Wave Beanie pattern, by Yours Truly at Alley Cat Yarns.
Quantities of these unique sets are very limited and will sell out quickly — shop early to avoid disappointment!